Professional trade organization for small cosmetics manufacturers and the companies that supply raw materials and supplies to them.
Break All The Rules, Build
Your Own Corporate Ladder and Create
The Life You Love!
The most complete listing of educational, raw materials and packaging suppliers on the 'Net.
A - G
H - M
N - S
T - Z
Cherry Rose Blossom Puree
submitted by Donna Maria
If you have a question or comment about this recipe, please post it in the Comments Section below! Also, to discuss recipes and questions with others, use our Forum!!
This rose-scented facial mask is wonderful to smooth the skin. The cherries contain malic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that sloughs away skin debris to encourage a fresh new layer of skin ... naturally!
- Place 6 of the the pitted cherries into a small food processor and process until fully broken apart and juicy. The cherries will not liquefy completely. (Resist the urge to drink the juice!)
- Add the rose hydrosol and process further to form a more liquid substance. Place mixture in another bowl for easy stirring.
- Add almond meal and stir. Eat the 7th cherry.
- Add chickpea flour one teaspoon at a time, stirring well after each addition until a nice paste forms.
- Eat the 8th cherry.
- Retire to your sanctuary and wash your face with your favorite cleanser. Pat excess moisture from skin and apply Cherry Rose Blossom Puree to your face and neck. Eat the 9th cherry as you rest on your bed, feet up, head on your favorite down pillow.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, rise to eat the last cherry and rinse the mask from your face. Pat excess water from face and apply toner and moisturizer.
The shelf life of this product is necessarily limited by the fresh cherries. It should be used immediately after it is made.
"I think this recipe is great! Anyone who has not used it should try it!!!"
Submitted by: bethgirl7899
Add a comment
Only registered users may rate recipes. Please login to rate this recipe.
If you are not a registered user, register here. Registration is fast, easy, and free!
Note to IBN Members: If you are a member of the Indie Beauty Network, you are already a registered user. You may login using your IBN username and password. Don't know your IBN username and password? Find it here.
Intellectual Property Ownership Statement. ©2000-2009. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. All rights are reserved. US Library of Congress ISSN 1530-9630. The Indie Beauty Network is a division of Indie Business Media, LLC. The Indie Beauty Network, the Indie Beauty Network logo, the Indie Experience, Indie Business Media, Indie Business Radio, Indie Business Conference, Indie Business Magazine and all related trade and brand names, graphics and logos are the registered trademarks or trademarks of Indie Business Media, LLC.
Web site designed, hosted, and maintained by Fallen Muse WebWorks.