Professional trade organization for small cosmetics manufacturers and the companies that supply raw materials and supplies to them.
Break All The Rules, Build
Your Own Corporate Ladder and Create
The Life You Love!
The most complete listing of educational, raw materials and packaging suppliers on the 'Net.
A - G
H - M
N - S
T - Z
Emu Heel Balm
submitted by monicaann
If you have a question or comment about this recipe, please post it in the Comments Section below! Also, to discuss recipes and questions with others, use our Forum!!
I use this to soften very dry cracked heals. You can substitute the essential oils of your choice, although the ones in te recipe are very relaxing.
- Combine all ingredients except the essential oils and the preservative (if you are using) into a heat safe glass bowl, and place in the bowl into a hot water bath to melt the beeswax and oils. Heat just until the beeswax is nearly melted. Do not overheat. Stir to combine and completely melt the beeswax.
- Add the essential oils and the preservative if you are using. Stir to combine.
- Place into clean container and allow to cool before capping. Label.
- To use, massage generously into feet and heels before bedtime. Sleep in cotton socks for best softening results. Enjoy softer feet!
- Note: Emu oil is great for dry and cracked skin but if you'd prefer to use a vegetable based oil, shea butter is an adequate substitute.
No comments. Be the first to comment!
Only registered users may rate recipes. Please login to rate this recipe.
If you are not a registered user, register here. Registration is fast, easy, and free!
Note to IBN Members: If you are a member of the Indie Beauty Network, you are already a registered user. You may login using your IBN username and password. Don't know your IBN username and password? Find it here.
Intellectual Property Ownership Statement. ©2000-2009. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. All rights are reserved. US Library of Congress ISSN 1530-9630. The Indie Beauty Network is a division of Indie Business Media, LLC. The Indie Beauty Network, the Indie Beauty Network logo, the Indie Experience, Indie Business Media, Indie Business Radio, Indie Business Conference, Indie Business Magazine and all related trade and brand names, graphics and logos are the registered trademarks or trademarks of Indie Business Media, LLC.
Web site designed, hosted, and maintained by Fallen Muse WebWorks.