Professional trade organization for small cosmetics manufacturers and the companies that supply raw materials and supplies to them.
Break All The Rules, Build
Your Own Corporate Ladder and Create
The Life You Love!
The most complete listing of educational, raw materials and packaging suppliers on the 'Net.
A - G
H - M
N - S
T - Z
Bulgarian Rose Hair Mousse
submitted by HTN President Donna Maria
If you have a question or comment about this recipe, please post it in the Comments Section below! Also, to discuss recipes and questions with others, use our Forum!!
This simple mixture has done wonders for my hair! I can't believe it took me this long to try it. Bulgarian Rose Hair Mousse is specifically formulated for people with dry and brittle hair (like mine); it's especially good for people with textured hair. I do not recommend it for people with straight or thin hair as it is quite a greasy treatment.
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. The coconut oil should NOT be cold because you do not want to have to heat this mixture up. It should not be a liquid consistency when you use it. Instead, it should be rich and thick. Measure the coconut oil into a bowl and stir well. The heat from your mixing will raise the temperature of the oil so that it obtains a smooth, thick texture.
- Add the jojoba oil and stir more to make sure the mixture is even and well mixed.
- Add the concrete last. You don't have to use Bulgarian rose, that's just my favorite. You can use the rose concrete from Morocco, Turkey or wherever you get it from.
- Stir all of the ingredients together to form a thick, rich oily mixture. To use, apply to dry hair from roots to ends paying special attention to the dry areas. To facilitate penetration of the oil, you can do one of two things. First, you can cover your hair with a plastic bag or hair bonnet and sit under a dryer for 30 minutes, then wash and condition as usual. Second, you can cover your ahir with a plastic bag or hair bonnet and then use a blow dryer to saturate your hair with the heat which will help the oils penetrate. Then, wash and condition as usual.
- This mixture will leave your hair shiny, and use over time will improve its condition. It has made a big difference in the way my hair looks and feels.
No comments. Be the first to comment!
Only registered users may rate recipes. Please login to rate this recipe.
If you are not a registered user, register here. Registration is fast, easy, and free!
Note to IBN Members: If you are a member of the Indie Beauty Network, you are already a registered user. You may login using your IBN username and password. Don't know your IBN username and password? Find it here.
Intellectual Property Ownership Statement. ©2000-2009. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. All rights are reserved. US Library of Congress ISSN 1530-9630. The Indie Beauty Network is a division of Indie Business Media, LLC. The Indie Beauty Network, the Indie Beauty Network logo, the Indie Experience, Indie Business Media, Indie Business Radio, Indie Business Conference, Indie Business Magazine and all related trade and brand names, graphics and logos are the registered trademarks or trademarks of Indie Business Media, LLC.
Web site designed, hosted, and maintained by Fallen Muse WebWorks.